Recently I had one issue after I applied a one-off patch (17618077), application got distorted which shows in below screen:
This issue is documented in BUG:12852588 FIELDS APPEAR A BIT DIFFERENT AFTER APPLYING OA FRAMEWORK PATCH FOR R126.96.36.199
Unfortunately, there is not just one clear solution to this issue. Below are 3 different solutions (A, B & C) that have worked for me. Solution ‘A’ works for most customers, however if this solution does not work for you, then please try B & C.
- Shutdown all services – adstpall.sh.
- BACKUP the files in the following directories and then remove the files from the directories :
Note: Once you complete these steps, all the directories will still be present, but will be empty.
cp cache cache_bkup
While in the $OA_HTML/cabo/images/cache directory: rm -r *
Run the same steps for $OA_HTML/cabo/styles/cache
- Recompile JSP’s
Stop Middle Tier services: $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adstpall.sh
Compile the jsp’s:
$FND_TOP/patch/115/bin/ojspCompile.pl –compile -p 6 -log /tmp/ojspCompile.log -–flush
$JTF_TOP/admin/scripts/ojspCompile.pl –compile -p 6 -log /tmp/ojspCompile.log –flush
- Restart Middle Tier services or just opmnctl services to retest the issue:
$ ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adopmnctl.sh startall or $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adstrtal.sh
- Clear browser cache on PC: Delete cookies, temp internet files, history from IE
- Retest the issue and finally you can stop opmnctl services and start all application services.
- If Application.log shows: UnsatisfiedLinkError: fontmanager (Not found in com.ibm.oti.vm.bootstrap.library.path), then copy:
cp $IAS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/jdk/jre/lib/ppc/headless/libmawt.so $IAS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/jdk/jre/lib/ppc
- Bounce apps (adstpall.sh / adstrtal.sh), retest.
There have been similar issues reported after applying patches where the above steps do not resolve the issue.
The marlin_html.zip delivers the code used to render the Look-and-Feel for the HTML pages.
Sometimes the marlin_html.zip does not get extracted correctly and can cause issues with the page rendering.
Down load the marlin_html.zip from the patch (from backup directory) and extract this ZIP file manually.
- Back up the complete $OA_HTML/cabo directory/tree.
cp cabo cabo_bkup
- Shut down services – adstpall.sh
- Down load the marlin_html.zip from the patch and unzip the marlin_html.zip file under $OA_HTML into the cabo directory using unzip.
- Delete the cache directories as documented in A.3 in the previous section.
- Recompile jsp’s
perl $FND_TOP/patch/115/bin/ojspCompile.pl –compile -p 6 -log /tmp/ojspCompile.log –flush
- Restart services – adstrtal.sh
- Clear browser cache on pc. This is important.
Delete cookies, temp internet files, history from IE